ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 398 rooms feature Smart televisions with satellite channels, and you can enjoy separate bathtubs and showers, free bottled water and safes. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Down comforters invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and bathrobes. Additionally, hairdryers, phones and irons/ironing boards are available.
A day of pampering at Mandara Spa can include hot stone massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The restaurant, Essence, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. At the hotel's own poolside bar or bar/lounge, you can enjoy a drink. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa tub, sauna and pool loungers. 23003 square feet (2137 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 20-minute walk of this 5-star Kuala Lumpur City Centre hotel, attractions include Kuala Lumpur Tower and Merdeka Square.
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel ratings based on 73 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
11 Jun. 2019 by Maverick Loh
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences and it will be with pleasure that we will welcome you back again in the near future.
Excellent hotel great food and ambience
Calm oasis in KL
great hotel near the center of town
22 Aug. 2016 by Derrick Felix
Thank you for sharing your valuable experience. We certainly hope to welcome you back again !
Ok location from main shopping
Cigarette smoke a real problem in rooms
18 Jul. 2016 by Derrick Felix
Thank you for your feedback. I have taken note on your feedback where we will strive to improve the issues that you have mentioned above. We hope to be able to welcome you soon.
Definitely not up to the Sheraton standards
by Derrick Felix
Thank you for your feedback. We have taken into consideration on the things mentioned and strive to improve our service delivery. We hope to host your stay again.
Great location, fantastic staff
3 May 2016 by Derrick Felix
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences. We hope to welcome you again !
About the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur HotelLocation Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 23003 square feet (2137 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 398 guestrooms or units
- 38 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 23003 sq ft of conference space
- 2137 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (60.2 km / 37.4 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Sultan Ismail Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Medan Tuanku Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel offers 398 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters. 55-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Essence – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Celestial Court – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Villa Danieli – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Pavilions Lounge – This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Essence Restaurant – On-site buffet restaurant. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 4 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 93.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 84 for adults and MYR 42 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 195 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 29.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 93.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Kuala Lumpur Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Imperial Sheraton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Sheraton
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton Imperial
- Sheraton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Sheraton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Sheraton Imperial Hotel
- Sheraton Imperial
- Sheraton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel Hotel
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel Hotel Kuala Lumpur
You should know
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.