Hotels near Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
Ready to plan your Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica trip?
Always been interested in visiting Cleveland? Now's your chance to find out what it is that makes this city so great!
Getting from your hotel to Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica will be a piece of cake if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 20 are situated within 3 kilometres. The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland (0.7 kilometres), the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center (0.9 kilometres) and the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel (0.8 kilometres) are well-known choices.
Make your vacation dollars last longer at the Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown. This economically priced hotel lies just a kilometre away.
If you want to splurge, you're sure to love the area's high-end hotels. Two such spots are the Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade, a kilometre away, and the Kimpton Schofield Hotel, a kilometre away.
Perk yourself up with a robust coffee at Auntie Anne's Pretzels. You'll find this popular café only 0.8 kilometres from Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica, at 230 West Huron Road, Cleveland. Later on, wind up your day at Blue Point Grille (700 West Street Clair Avenue, Cleveland).
Other Things to Do Near Jacobs Pavilion at NauticaAppreciate everything Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica offers, but make sure you also head to the surrounding area:
- You may be amazed by the sheer number of wacky species that live under the waves. Greater Cleveland Aquarium is committed to exhibiting a selection of these fantastic creatures.
- Study the architecture of Detroit-Superior Bridge from the adjacent river banks.
- Tower City Center possesses a great variety of shops for every kind of taste.
- If you're looking to fill in a morning or afternoon, view the collections at Cleveland Police Historical Society, Inc. & Museum.
- Tourists interested in stuctural design will really enjoy stopping in at Terminal Tower.
Wake up early, bypass the other tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get off at Cleveland Lakefront Station, the closest station, it's just a kilometre to Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica.
How much is a hotel room in Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica?
Hotels in Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.