Hotels near Hastings Street
Check hotel prices in Hastings Street
Top hotels near Hastings Street
Best accommodation in Hastings Street, Noosa
Where is the best beachfront Hastings Street accommodation?
10 Hastings Street Boutique Motel & Cafe is just a 2-minute walk from Noosa Heads Main Beach. Post up on the sand for the afternoon or get in some surfing or kayaking. The motel also has an outdoor restaurant and café.
What is the best luxury accommodation on Hastings Street?
- Live it up at the 5-star Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. By day, book a treatment at the full-service spa or float about in the outdoor pool with a swim-up bar. At night, order up 24-hour room service and have a soak in your room’s jetted tub.
- The La Mer Penthouse is a 3-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen and access to a rooftop terrace with views of Laguna Bay and Noosa Main Beach. It’s just a few minutes’ walk from eateries like Aromas Restauran
Where should I stay on Hastings Street with my family?
- RACV Noosa Resort has lots of family-friendly fun, including a splash park for little ones, two waterslides, plus a kids club for everyone from ages 4 to 14. Parents can take advantage of the resort’s childcare services and have a quiet afternoon at the spa.
- Kids will love the arcade and game room at the Noosa Hill Resort, and there’s an outdoor pool, too. Each apartment has a kitchen and washer/dryer. Want to explore? Pack up the family and take a scenic stroll to Hastings Street.
- The Sebel Noosa is just an 8-minute walk from both Noosa Beach and Little Cove Beach—talk about options. There’s a children’s pool and childcare services, and rollaway beds and cribs are available for a small fee. The kitchen includes a fridge and microwave for whipping up a meal on the go, and some of the rooms include jetted tubs and a washer/dryer.
How much is a hotel room in Hastings Street?
Hotels in Hastings Street start at AU$188 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.