ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and Swedish massages. The apartment's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre, spa tub, steam room, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a kids' swimming pool, and a coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4.5-star Noosa Heads property, you'll be 1.2 km (0.7 mi) from Noosa National Park and 3 km (1.8 mi) from Sunshine Beach Village Shops.
Noosa Blue Resort ratings based on 519 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Noosa Blue Resort
10 Dec 2018 by Front Office Manager
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your private rooftop spa! Please give us a call should you choose to stay again for a return loyalty rate.
About the Noosa Blue ResortLocation 16 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Noosa Blue Resort offers its guests 3 the outdoor swimming pools, a waterslide, a spa tub, and a steam room. There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 3 meeting rooms available. A kid's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre are also featured at the luxury Noosa Blue Resort. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 4.5-star Noosa Heads apartment is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2000
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) (33.6 km / 20.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Noosa Blue Resort offers 62 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to furnished balconies. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes day beds and desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 4.5-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Day bed
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 8 AM-6 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 8 AM-3 PM
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Reception hours are 8 AM - 3 PM on Sunday. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 8 AM - 3 PM
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 30 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 16.00
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Noosa Blue Resort
- Noosa Blue
- Omac Noosa Blue Hotel Noosa
- Noosa Blue Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Noosa Blue Resort offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.