Hotels Near Eventim Apollo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Eventim Apollo
Top hotels near Eventim Apollo
Keen to check out Hammersmith Apollo? This much loved sight has a lot to offer.
If you're hoping to check it out, you will have to make a stop in London, the country's capital city.
Nothing beats staying within an easy stroll of Hammersmith Apollo! Take a look at one of the 22 accommodation options within a kilometre. Why not take a look at the Lamington Apartments, Novotel London West and Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel?
If you're on the hunt for accommmodations that won't leave a hole in your pocket, you'll have a whole heap to select from. The Plaza Hotel and the St Christopher's Inn, Hammersmith - Hostel are only a kilometre and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're looking to really live it up, you'll discover a number of high-end hotels as well. You can't go past the Hilton London Kensington or the K West Hotel & Spa, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you're touring near Hammersmith Apollo and feel like a caffeinated drink, stop by Costa Coffee. When you need something more filling, try out Hotel Novotel London West. After a glass of wine? Brook Green Hotel is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Hammersmith ApolloDon't forget to check out the area surrounding Hammersmith Apollo:
- Broadway Shopping Centre possesses a wonderful variety of stores to suit everyone's needs.
- Take the morning to explore Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre, a space for conferences and events.
- While strolling through the property of 7 Hammersmith Terrace it will be quite easy to imagine the tales of the people who once lived there.
- Check the schedule at Shepherd's Bush Empire for any upcoming concerts.
- If you're seeking a wonderful evening out, book seats to a theatre performance at Bush Theatre.
It's a trouble-free commute to Hammersmith Apollo. Just exit the train at Shepherd's Bush, the nearest station, and then it's only 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Eventim Apollo?
Hotels in Eventim Apollo start at AU$55 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.