ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A pampering day can include deep-tissue massages and Swedish massages. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area and laundry facilities. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions in proximity to this Deep Bay lodge include Mt. Wellington and Mount Nelson Lookout.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 16 reviews
About the Tranquil PointLocation 51 Chuter Street, Deep Bay, TAS 7112
A private beach is featured. Tranquil Point offers its guests a library, a BBQ, and a garden. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Tranquil Point also features a picnic area, coffee/tea in common area, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. This Deep Bay lodge is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 7 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) (70.1 km / 43.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Tranquil Point offers 7 forms of accommodation. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 8 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 6 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Please note children are welcome, but guests planning to bring children under 18 years of age must contact this property after booking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 180.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tranquil Point Lodge Deep Bay
- Tranquil Point Lodge
- Tranquil Point Deep Bay
- Tranquil Point
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Children 6 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.