Hotels Near Colliers Wood Recreation Ground
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Colliers Wood Recreation Ground
Top hotels near Colliers Wood Recreation Ground
So you're on your way to Colliers Wood Recreation Ground? There's nothing like a bit of nature to calm the mind and reinvigorate the soul.
We're sure you won't mind spending a few nights in London. After all, this buzzing national capital is a sight in itself!
With 6 choices within 3 kilometres of Colliers Wood Recreation Ground, finding your perfect room should be easy. The Tooting Place Apartments (2 kilometres), the Antoinette Hotel Wimbledon (a kilometre) and the Holiday Inn Express London - Wimbledon South (0.2 kilometres) are all suitable options.
Want to get all you can out of your travel dollars? This area offers some low-price accommodation options. The Sloane Square Hotel and the Montana Hotel London are worth considering.
The general area also features a number of upscale hotels for those visitors looking for a luxurious experience and top-quality amenities. Consider the rates at the Bulgari Hotel, London and Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Merton Abbey Mills. Near Colliers Wood Recreation Ground, it's good for a caffeine hit. For something to satiate your hunger, grab a table for a delicious meal at Premier Inn London Wimbledon South. If you feel like relaxing with a bottle of wine, Frankie & Benny's is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Colliers Wood Recreation GroundBefore you leave, check out the local area:
- Get along to New Wimbledon Theatre to view a show. But first, check what language it's in or you might find it difficult to understand.
- Morden Hall Park is a nice place to chill out while you plan your next move.
- Pick up your best putter and tee off at the well-manicured fairways of Wimbledon Park Golf Club.
- Bring your swimming gear and a towel to Tooting Bec Lido and dive in! Do a few laps or just float in the shallows.
- If you desperately need a relaxing country getaway, spend the morning at Wimbledon Village Stables and make friends with the beautiful horses.
If you're using the metro system to get to Colliers Wood Recreation Ground, disembark at Tooting, the closest station. It's a kilometre away. Simple!
How much is a hotel room in Colliers Wood Recreation Ground?
Hotels in Colliers Wood Recreation Ground start at AU$82 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.