Hotels Near Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
Top hotels near Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
Getting prepared for your holiday to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital? Don't set off until you've read through these helpful tips and tricks.
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending a few nights in London. After all, this lively national capital is a sight in its own right!
If you want to stay in the immediate vicinity of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, book a room in one of the 42 adjacent hotels. Why not take a look at the Blakes London, Adria Boutique Hotel and The Bentley London?
If you don't like to spend too much on accommodation, you'll be pleased to know that there is a range of budget-friendly options on offer. How about you stay at the Montana Hotel London, which is only a kilometre away? If that doesn't suit, try the St Simeon, 0.9 kilometres away.
Are you looking to spoil yourself a tad? There is a nice selection of upmarket hotels in the area. The Point West Apartments and the Milestone Hotel, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
For an early morning hit or a mid-morning perk up, grab a tea at Cafe Brazil. You can find it conveniently close to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. Head over to The Bentley Hotel London for a hearty meal. Built up a thirst yet? Walk just a little bit further to Blakes Hotel for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Chelsea and Westminster HospitalBe courageous and see what's happening in the region around Chelsea and Westminster Hospital:
- Art enthusiasts should make sure to considering dropping by Gagliardi Gallery to see the variety of striking artworks on show.
- Treat your friends to an evening at Finborough Theatre. Find your seats and take in the show!
- Browse the program at The Drayton Theatre for any unique theatre shows.
- People of all different religions and backgrounds will appreciate the value and significance of Chelsea Old Church.
- Go for a leisurely stroll and explore the strange beauty of Brompton Cemetery. Take some time to look around and pay your respects.
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital is a relaxing stroll of a kilometre from Imperial Wharf, the nearest station. So, get aboard and put all those rush-hour dilemmas behind!
How much is a hotel room in Chelsea and Westminster Hospital?
Hotels in Chelsea and Westminster Hospital start at AU$68 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.