ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy an LED TV with cable channels, and each apartment features a sitting area, a coffee/tea maker and a ceiling fan. A microwave, an iron/ironing board and a desk are also available. Limited housekeeping is available.
This business-friendly apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, barbecues and dry cleaning/laundry services. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3.5-star Woree property include Cairns Central Shopping Centre and Cairns Esplanade.
Cairns Gateway Resort ratings based on 53 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Cairns Gateway Resort
3 Jun. 2019 by Pili
Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort. We take all feedback very seriously, and take action accordingly. It was a shame you could not have discussed this with us whilst here. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Cairns and look forward to accommodating you again in the future.
10 Jan. 2019 by Manager
Thank you for taking time to review our resort. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in FNQ. We look forward to you returning to stay with us.
26 Oct. 2018 by Manager
Thank you for taking the time to review our Resort after your stay. We are thrilled that your enjoyed your time in our beautiful area of the Country. Thank you for your recommendations, we much appreciate it.
8 Aug. 2018 by Manager
Thank you for taking time to review our Resort and for your positive feedback. All feedback is important to us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating you or your friends in the future.
Value for money stay in Cairns
2 May 2018 by Manager
Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Cairns and look forward to accommodating you again in the future Manager
7 Dec. 2018 by Manager
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciated your feedback.
5 Feb. 2018 by Manager
Thank you for taking time to review our accommodation and for your positive feedback. All feedback is important to us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to accommodating you or your friends in the future.
Cairns Gateway Resort Problems.
Not worth the money
4 Sep. 2017 by Manager
Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We take guests comments seriously, as folk often put in writing, things they may not tell us directly. We make every effort to attend to any shortcomings you may find whilst here, or comment on after you leave. Your comments are appreciated.
Access to all, and cheaper
4 Sep. 2017 by Manager
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our resort. We look forward to meeing you on your next visit.
About the Cairns Gateway ResortLocation 1-21 Anderson Road, Woree, QLD 4868
As a guest of Cairns Gateway Resort, you'll find an outdoor pool, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. The business-friendly Cairns Gateway Resort also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Woree apartment.
- 26 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1989
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (14 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Cairns Station (7 km / 4.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Cairns Gateway Resort offers 26 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes desks. 32-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Woree apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a ceiling fan and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on weekdays only and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Sitting area
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (weekdays only)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM-5 PM
- Saturday-Saturday: 9 AM-1 PM
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests arriving outside of regular check-in hours can use the night bell for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 9 AM - 1 PM
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per week.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 25.00 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50 (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per week
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cairns Gateway Resort
- Gateway Resort
- Cairns Gateway
- All Seasons Cairns
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- Alcohol isn't served at Cairns Gateway Resort.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 2-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 2-device limit.