Hotels Near Blue Mountains Cultural Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Blue Mountains Cultural Centre
Top hotels near Blue Mountains Cultural Centre
On your way to Blue Mountains Cultural Centre? From hotels to nearby attractions, here are a few things to mull over before you book.
Always dreamed of seeing Canberra? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is situated in Katoomba, just 210 kilometres from the capital.
Getting from your hotel to Blue Mountains Cultural Centre will be easy if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 42 are situated within 3 kilometres. Consider the amenities at the Echoes Boutique Hotel and Restaurant (2 kilometres), the Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains (2 kilometres) and the Mountain Heritage Hotel & Spa Retreat (0.5 kilometres).
Soak up the atmosphere at one of the top-quality hotels nearby. The 3 Explorers Motel and the Bethany Manor are two such spots to consider. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
Order a hot drink and write a postcard at Avalon Restaurant. It's close to Blue Mountains Cultural Centre. When you can't plan your next move before getting a good feed, head to The Carrington Hotel. And lastly, Hotel Blue & Conference Centre is the place to go for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Mountains Cultural CentreBlue Mountains Cultural Centre is not the only reason to stop at this place:
- Art buffs should make sure to stop in Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum to check out the collection of compelling works of art being showcased.
- The sweet sound of birdlife tweeting will be music to the ears of hikers as they stroll along the trails of Leura Cascades.
- If you consider yourself a keen birdwatcher, make time for a visit to Katoomba Scenic World.
- Venture out and see Three Sisters. This striking stone formation will surely impress you.
- Take a look at Fortress Rock. This notable rock formation is sure to wow you.
No car, no worries. Simply head to Blue Mountains Cultural Centre by rail. Jump off at Katoomba Station, the closest station, and then wander 0.2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Blue Mountains Cultural Centre?
Hotels in Blue Mountains Cultural Centre start at AU$75 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.