Hotels near Katoomba Scenic World
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Katoomba Scenic World
Take a deep breath and make the most of the serenity at Katoomba Scenic World.
Always wanted to visit Canberra? You might be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is based in Katoomba, just 210 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Getting from your hotel to Katoomba Scenic World won't be a challenge if you stay nearby, and you aren't short on options. 35 await within 3 kilometres. The Echoes Boutique Hotel and Restaurant (0.8 kilometres), the Lilianfels Resort & Spa - Blue Mountains (0.8 kilometres) and the Mountain Heritage Hotel & Spa Retreat (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
There are several top-notch hotels in this area. Why don't you splash out and enjoy all the little extras? The 3 Explorers Motel and the Arcadia Cottage are two spots to think about. The first is 0.9 kilometres away and the latter is 0.4 kilometres.
Only a short walk from Katoomba Scenic World is Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort & Spa, a well-known local food joint. Make a beeline for 5-19 Lilianfels Avenue, Katoomba and enjoy your meal. Solo travellers feeling lonely and couples should check out Echoes Boutique Hotel and Restaurant Blue Mountains for some beers or wine. At 3 Lilianfels Avenue, Katoomba, it's an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Katoomba Scenic WorldOnce you're finishing seeing Katoomba Scenic World, explore the local area:
- If you're known as a bona fide art buff, Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum awaits you. Offering many unusual artworks, you'll be happy you took the time to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Plan to stop at Three Sisters, a prominent rock formation and an impressive natural creation.
- The sound of birds chirping will be music to the ears of hikers as they meander around Leura Cascades.
- On a clear day, admire some gorgeous vistas from Sublime Point Lookout.
- Take a trip to Fortress Rock and stare in awe at this commanding rock formation.
How much is a hotel room in Katoomba Scenic World?
Hotels in Katoomba Scenic World start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.