Accommodation Near Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bicentennial Park
Top hotels near Bicentennial Park
Heading to Bicentennial Park? There's nothing like a bit of nature to clear the mind and relax the body.
It won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in Sydney, a state capital with loads of excitement on offer.
Pick from 8 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of Bicentennial Park. The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is only 0.9 kilometres away. If you're unable to book a room there, have a look at the amenities at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park or the Quest At Sydney Olympic Park, 0.9 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
You might fancy the features of ibis budget Sydney Olympic Park, a low-price hotel just a kilometre away.
The general area also features several upscale hotels for those travellers seeking prestigious surroundings and outstanding amenities. You should consider the Medina Serviced Apartments North Ryde Sydney and Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Piccolo Roma. Right near Bicentennial Park, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you couldn't possible go on without filling your stomach, head to Ribs and Rumps Sydney Olympic Park. And lastly, head to Hotel Concord for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Bicentennial ParkBefore you head off, check out the local area:
- Hordes of bargain-hunters head to DFO Homebush to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
- Spending time at Sydney International Aquatic Centre isn't only a good way to keep up the exercise, it's also really fun.
- The entire family will have a blast learning about the local traditions and culture at Newington Armory- Sydney Olympic Park.
- Observation Centre is an integral part of the landscape here. You'll find it easily from various vantage points.
- Learn how local goods and products are made and have a chinwag with the different merchants at Sydney Markets.
Save precious time and jump on a train to Olympic Park Station, the closest station, only 0.8 kilometres from Bicentennial Park. Active sightseers might prefer to walk 0.8 kilometres from Concord West Station, another nearby terminal, instead.
How much is a hotel room in Bicentennial Park?
Hotels in Bicentennial Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.