ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs and DVD players are featured in all 12 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.
This hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, tour/ticket assistance and luggage storage. Plus you'll find laundry facilities. Each morning free breakfast is served.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this Adelaide Central Business District hostel include Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia.
The Guesthouse - Hostel ratings based on 22 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Guesthouse - Hostel
10 Apr. 2019 by The Guest House
We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendliness and am sorry your room had a 'bad stench' even with the window 'stuck' open. We clean the hostel thoroughly everyday. We also take security seriously which is why we have security bars on the downstairs windows. Being centrally located in the city it is hard to control the noise on a Saturday night. Good luck for the rest of your travels, The Guest House
Pleasant quiet place to stay.
Great cheap place to stay
Highly recommend. Great value
Good value for money
About the The Guesthouse - HostelLocation 144 Wakefield Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Guesthouse - Hostel also features tour or ticket assistance and laundry facilities.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Pirie Street Tram Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
The Guesthouse - Hostel offers 12 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. 25-inch Flat-screen televisions come with DVD players. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower.
- Bathrooms are shared (in-room sink)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Check-in for this property is based across the street at Backpack OZ, 144 Wakefield Street.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Guesthouse - Hostel
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Guesthouse Hostel Adelaide
- Guesthouse Adelaide
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.