ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
All 60 rooms feature WiFi. Weekly housekeeping is available.
This hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and a library. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, a terrace and barbecues. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Places within a 15-minute walk of this 3-star Adelaide Central Business District hostel include Victoria Square and Rundle Mall.
Adelaide Central YHA - Hostel ratings based on 64 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Adelaide Central YHA - Hostel
Private room a little too small
Great location for all activities.
Great hostel, but mind the guests...
Nice, clean hostel, good location!
Excellent. Can't fault
About the Adelaide Central YHA - HostelLocation 135 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
As a guest of Adelaide Central YHA - Hostel, you'll find a library, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance. Event space at this hostel measures 2153 square feet (200 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Public spaces have free WiFi. A BBQ, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at Adelaide Central YHA - Hostel. Parking is available for a fee.
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2153 sq ft of conference space
- 200 sq. m of conference space
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Train station: Pirie Street Tram Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Adelaide Central YHA - Hostel offers 60 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with blackout curtains. This Adelaide hostel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD $6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 12 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Adelaide Central YHA Hostel
- Adelaide Central YHA
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.