Hotels Near Addenbrooke's Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Addenbrooke's Hospital
Top hotels near Addenbrooke's Hospital
On your way to Addenbrooke's Hospital? From accommodations to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to consider before you set off.
Always wanted to visit London? If you have time, you might be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is based in Cambridge, just 80 kilometres from the country's capital.
Getting from your hotel to Addenbrooke's Hospital will take no time if you stay nearby, and you're not short on options. 20 are situated within 3 kilometres. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cambridge City Centre (3 kilometres), The Gonville Hotel (3 kilometres) and the Carolina Guest House (2 kilometres) are highly recommended.
Die-hard savers will be happy with the array of budget-friendly options here. The Shelford Lodge is a short 2 kilometres away, and if that's not your style, the Sorrento Hotel is only a kilometre away.
That said, this area's number of luxury hotels are in a class of their own. Two such places are The Luxurious Penthouse (Peymans), 2 kilometres away, and The Luxurious Suite (Peymans), 2 kilometres away.
When all you can think about is a nice coffee, head to Royal Voluntary Service Cafés (Wellcome Trust Mrc Bldg Addenbrookes Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge), just 0.2 kilometres away from Addenbrooke's Hospital. Looking for a more substantial feed? Burger King is located at Food court, Main Concourse, Addenbrookes Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, only 0.06 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Addenbrooke's HospitalBefore you get going, check out the surrounding area:
- Teach your rivals how it's done with a game of golf at Gog Magog Golf Course.
- Immerse yourself in the quiet stillness of Cambridge Community Church, an ideal place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- If you want a day in the sunshine, have a game at Cambridge Lakes Golf Course.
- Admire some of nature's delightful creations with a walk around University Botanic Gardens.
- Take a rest from your young ones, and enjoy some low-key recreational activities at Cambridge University Lawn Tennis Club.
How much is a hotel room in Addenbrooke's Hospital?
Hotels in Addenbrooke's Hospital start at AU$106 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.