Serviced Apartments in Cambridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Cambridge
Apartment Hotels in Cambridge
Short stay apartments in Cambridge
Whether you're taking a break with mates or you're an adventurous solo traveller, consider an apartment in Cambridge. Usually featuring a kitchen, living room and separate bedrooms, they're perfect for those who love their privacy and independence. No rigid breakfast rules. No painful hotel curfews. All the sweet comforts of home. Ready to sign up?Popular luxury apartments in Cambridge
What beats an epic holiday? Oh, nothing … except an epic holiday which involves sleeping in some seriously fancy digs. Get set to ramp up the luxury levels with a modern Cambridge apartment:
- The Luxurious Duplex (Peymans): A cushy bed to doze the night away in, a nice warm shower and fabulous service are waiting for you here.
- The West Cambridge Apartment: This apartment is a cushy place to rest and recharge in serious style.
If being cooped up sends your kids silly, settle into an apartment. With room to run around, quality amenities and lots of kid-friendly activities, it'll turn a pleasant family holiday into a great one.
- Apple Apartments Cambridge: This is a firm family favourite. Internet access and a terrace are just two reasons why.
- Cambridge City Apartments (Peymans): It can be hard to make everyone happy. But laundry facilities and internet access might just do the trick.
So what's it gonna be — business or pleasure? There's nothing stopping you from enjoying both. Make sure your Cambridge trip strikes the perfect balance of the two by choosing a cosy apartment. Put your feet up after those back-to-back meetings at:
- Tailored Stays - De Havilland House (4 kilometres from downtown Cambridge): If you're hoping to sink your teeth into a bit of work after hours, this property will suit you perfectly.
- Apple Tree House (Peymans) (8 kilometres from downtown Cambridge): The perfect choice for a convenient stay on your upcoming business trip.
If you're staying for a short time and looking for a complete escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a good option. But if you're hanging around longer and can't live without those creature comforts, hole up in an apartment. Fill the fridge with groceries. Whip up your favourite meal. Watch films on the lounge. You'll never feel homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Cambridge
Apartment hotels in Cambridge provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Cambridge apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Cambridge. Book with us now and feel at home.