Hotels Near Workshops Rail Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Workshops Rail Museum
Top hotels near Workshops Rail Museum
Getting excited about your holiday to Workshops Rail Museum? Don't set out until you've had a look through these helpful tips and tricks.
It's located in Ipswich, 30 kilometres distance from Brisbane, the state capital.
Go straight to Gisler's Roadside Pie Cafe Ipswich (114 Downs Street, North Ipswich) for your morning caffeine fix. It's approximately 0.2 kilometres from Workshops Rail Museum. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you only need to walk 0.3 kilometres to get to Pizza Capers (14 Pine Mountain Road, North Ipswich).
Other Things to Do Near Workshops Rail MuseumWorkshops Rail Museum is not the only reason to head to this part of the world:
- Meet up with friends at Ipswich City Square, the perfect place to get your bearings.
- Step back from the hustle and bustle of the city by visiting Queens Park.
- There's nothing quite like the thrilling atmosphere of a fair, so head on over to Ipswich Show Society for an enjoyable day out.
- Make your way to Willowbank Raceway to see some motor racing professionals fight to the finish line.
- If you think you're a bit of a speed demon, then Queensland Raceway is the ultimate venue to satisfy your cravings.
No car, no problem. Simply get to Workshops Rail Museum by rail. Just hop off at Ipswich, the closest station, and then stroll 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Workshops Rail Museum?
Hotels in Workshops Rail Museum start at AU$90 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.