ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs with cable channels are featured in all 25 individually decorated rooms, and you can enjoy coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and phones. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and room service. Irons/ironing boards, desks and designer toiletries are also available.
This business-friendly motel offers barbecues, dry cleaning/laundry services and tour/ticket assistance. Plus you'll find laundry facilities and luggage storage. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 3-star Woonona motel include Wollongong Botanic Garden and North Wollongong Beach.
Windmill Motel ratings based on 152 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Windmill Motel
About the Windmill MotelLocation Cnr Princes Highway & Gray St, Woonona, NSW 2517
Windmill Motel offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and laundry facilities. The business-friendly Windmill Motel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free.
- 1 floor
- 25 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (61.1 km / 38 mi)
- Train station: Bulli Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Windmill Motel offers 25 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and designer toiletries. Rooms open to furnished patios. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Cable televisions are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board.
- Private patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Windmill Motel Woonona
- Windmill Motel
- Windmill Woonona
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.