Hotels Near Windyridge Garden
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Windyridge Garden
Getting ready for your Windyridge Garden visit?
You'll be able to see it in Mount Wilson, 230 kilometres from the nation's capital, Canberra.
It's a major struggle to find accommodation within the vicinity of Windyridge Garden. However, Blackheath has a good range and is located 17 kilometres away. Here, there are 13 possibilities. Look into the amenities and facilities at the Federation Gardens & Possums Hideaway, Kubba Roonga Guesthouse and Gardners Inn Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Windyridge GardenAfter you stop at Windyridge Garden, see what's happening in the surrounding area:
- Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, Mount Tomah is a welcome breath of fresh air for tourists who want a break from busy sightseeing.
- Pulpit Rock Lookout is a fabulous place to check out the surrounding area and enjoy the sunset.
- Choo choo! Jump on board at Mount Victoria Railway Museum, a great place to see for locomotive fans.
- Train lovers should plan to take a ride on Zig Zag Railway, an old railway.
- Get the blood flowing with a brisk walk through Berghofer's Pass.
How much is a hotel room in Windyridge Garden?
Hotels in Windyridge Garden start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.