ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
IPod docks, cable TV and DVD players are featured in all 28 rooms. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and free toiletries. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and free newspapers are also available.
A day of pampering can include massages and facials. At the resort's own bar/lounge, you can stop for a drink. Enjoy access to bike rentals, mountain biking and a playground. Conference space and a meeting room are among the business amenities offered. Plus you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 8 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 15-minute drive of this 4.5-star Blackheath resort include Katoomba Scenic World and Three Sisters.
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges ratings based on 65 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges
About the Parklands Country Gardens and LodgesLocation 132 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, NSW 2785
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges offers its guests a full-service spa. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, a terrace, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges was completed in October 2016. This 4.5-star Blackheath resort is smoke free.
- 1 floor
- 28 guestrooms or units
- 7 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (123.8 km / 76.9 mi)
- Train station: Blackheath Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges offers 28 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels and DVD players. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Blackheath resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges has a restaurant on site.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 100.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 100.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Parklands Country Gardens Lodges Blackheath
- Parklands Country Gardens Lodges
- Parklands Country Gardens Blackheath
- Parklands Country Gardens
- Parklands Country Gardens And Lodges Blackheath, Blue Mountains
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.