Hotels Near Berghofer's Pass
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Berghofer's Pass
Top hotels near Berghofer's Pass
Lovers of nature will feel completely relaxed at Berghofer's Pass.
Never been to New South Wales before? Now's your chance!
3 hotels isn't a massive number, but it's enough if you're set on staying within a short commute of of Berghofer's Pass. You can't go wrong with The Victoria & Albert Guesthouse and Blue Mountains Manor House.
Other Things to Do Near Berghofer's PassLace up your boots and check what's available in the wider region:
- Aficionados of the history of locomotives should ride express to Mount Victoria Railway Museum.
- From dry locks to sunburnt noses, going on holiday isn't always particularly kind to our bodies, so talk to the team at Vipassana Meditation Centre.
- Schedule some time to see Campbell Rhododendron Gardens, where the flowers on show will make any avid gardener green with envy.
- If you're a serious art fan, Keith Rowe Gallery is something you won't want to miss. Featuring numerous engaging masterpieces, you'll be pleased you took a few hours to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Bring all your mates on a refreshing walk through the great outdoors at Blue Mountains National Park.
How much is a hotel room in Berghofer's Pass?
Hotels in Berghofer's Pass start at AU$139 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.