Hotels Near Wimbledon Centre Court
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Wimbledon Centre Court
Top hotels near Wimbledon Centre Court
Excited for your adventure to Wimbledon Centre Court? Don't head off until you've had a look through these handy tips and tricks.
Situated among the busy streets of London, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to see in the bustling national capital.
There are 8 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Wimbledon Centre Court. Check out the amenities at the Hotel Du Vin Cannizaro House (2 kilometres), The Lodge Hotel (3 kilometres) and the Fox and Grapes (a kilometre).
You won't need to trek very far to come across cheaper accommodation options here. You'll sleep like a rock at the Sloane Square Hotel or the Montana Hotel London.
Happy to fork out a little bit more for all the bells and whistles? There are some options that'll hit the nail on the head. See what you think of the Bulgari Hotel, London and Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
If you're near Wimbledon Centre Court and feel like a caffeinated drink, stop by Wimbledon Museum Tea Room. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Head to Dalchini Hakka to get some food. After a glass of wine? Smart Alex is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Wimbledon Centre CourtAfter you've experienced Wimbledon Centre Court, see what else is on offer in the area:
- Find the solution to a cold and wet day by organising a day at Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
- Aim for a birdie and avoid the sand when you tee off at Wimbledon Park Golf Club.
- Understand the importance of different faiths and religions at Buddhapadipa Temple, a holy site for local worshippers.
- Escape from the crowded streets of the city at Wimbledon Village Stables. Here, you can meet some stunning steeds and experience the rural way of living.
- Take the youngsters to go see Wimbledon Windmill Museum. Its great height alone will blow them away.
If you're using the metro system to get to Wimbledon Centre Court, disembark at Wimbledon, the closest station. It's just a kilometre away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in Wimbledon Centre Court?
Hotels in Wimbledon Centre Court start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.