ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
The hostel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and laundry facilities. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 8:00 AM and noon.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 5-star Te Aro hostel include Courtenay Place and Oriental Parade.
YHA Wellington City - Hostel ratings based on 144 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for YHA Wellington City - Hostel
About the YHA Wellington City - HostelLocation 292 Wakefield St, Wellington, 6001
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities are also featured at the eco-friendly YHA Wellington City - Hostel. This 5-star Wellington hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 133 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) (8 km / 5 mi)
- Train station: Wellington Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
YHA Wellington City - Hostel offers 133 forms of shared accommodation. This Wellington hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Accommodations are shared
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to noon.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 6 for adults and NZD $6 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YHA Wellington City Backpacker Hostel
- YHA Wellington City Backpacker
- YHA Wellington City Hostel
- YHA Wellington City
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Backpacker property has been rated 5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®