Hotels near Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds
Top hotels near Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds
Many visitors stop by Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds every year.
Situated among the busy streets of Washington, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in the exciting national capital.
You've got more than enough choice when it comes to places to stay, with 43 options just a stone's throw from Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds. The Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, Willard InterContinental Washington and Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square are certainly worth checking out.
Saving will be easy if you book in at one of the area's many low-price lodgings. Why not stay at the Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center, which is only a kilometre away? If that's not quite what you're after, try the Embassy Inn, 2 kilometres away.
Hoping to indulge yourself a little? There is a good range of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Try the Jefferson, Washington, DC, a kilometre away. The Hay-Adams, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
When you need a little help to wake yourself up, visit Ping Pong Dim Sum (900 7th Street Northwest, Washington). You'll stumble across this gem only 0.6 kilometres from Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds. When you're searching for a meal, Elephant & Castle at 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Washington D.C. Madame TussaudsWhile you're here, get familiar with the area surrounding Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds:
- If you're hoping for an engaging night out, book tickets to a theatre performance at Ford's Theater.
- Witness history first hand at Peterson House. You'll like discovering the stories of the people who used to call this place home.
- You can't go wrong with theatre performances! Buy a ticket and find your seat at Ford’s Theatre Center.
- If you love art, you won't regret some time spent at Flashpoint Gallery.
- Whether you're after the latest prize-winning book or just one of the all-time classics, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library is the place to find it. Make sure you check when it's open for the public.
Leave your worries behind and travel to Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds by rail. L'Enfant, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds?
Hotels in Washington D.C. Madame Tussauds start at AU$131 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.