ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 24 rooms. Fridges, free bottled water and free toiletries are also available.
The restaurant, Anchorage Cafe, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find a coffee shop/café. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 8 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Places within a 5-minute walk of this 3.5-star Victor Harbor hotel include Warland Reserve and Victor Harbor Horse Drawn Tram.
Anchorage Seafront Hotel ratings based on 519 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Anchorage Seafront Hotel
About the Anchorage Seafront HotelLocation 21 Flinders Parade, Victor Harbor, SA 5211
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Victor Harbor hotel.
- 1 building
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 conference rooms
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (82.9 km / 51.5 mi)
- Train station: Victor Harbor Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Anchorage Seafront Hotel offers 24 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Anchorage Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM.
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Anchorage Seafront Hotel Victor Harbor
- Anchorage Seafront Hotel
- Anchorage Seafront Victor Harbor
- Anchorage Seafront
- Anchorage Seafront Hotel Victor Harbor, South Australia
- Hotel Anchorage Seafront
- Anchorage Seafront Hotel Victor Harbor South Australia
You should know
- Anchorage Seafront Hotel offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.