Hotels near University of West London
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of West London
Top hotels near University of West London
Travel back through time at University of West London. Who knows what secrets you might uncover?
You'll find it among the action-packed streets of London, the nation's capital.
Stay at one of the 24 hotel options within 3 kilometres of University of West London. Check out The Drayton Court Hotel (a kilometre). That said, The Coach & Horses (3 kilometres) and the Clayton Hotel Chiswick (2 kilometres) are also recommended.
Economical tourists ought to take advantage of the area's low-cost hotels. Try booking at the Hazel Wood Guest House to be 2 kilometres away, or the Northfields Hostel, a kilometre away.
If you want to pay a little more, you'll find some upscale hotels as well. Start with the Hotel Xanadu, 0.6 kilometres away. The Best Western Maitrise Suites Apartment Hotel, a kilometre away, is also a suggested spot.
Give yourself a morning boost with a coffee at Costa Coffee. Fortunately, it's not far from University of West London. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, take a seat at Premier Inn London Ealing. Feel like some drinks? The Lodge Tavern is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near University of West LondonDon't pass up the opportunity to visit the region around University of West London:
- Pay a visit to Walpole Park if you're seeking a quick respite from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- History aficionados will adore a visit to Pitzhanger Manor House and Gallery. Head out on a tour around the historic property and learn about the local history.
- Pull on your walking shoes and look out for native birdlife as you go for a stroll around Lammas Park.
- Make sure you don't max out your cards at Ealing Broadway Shopping Center.
- Call into London Transport Museum Depot and find out about the development of travel.
Uncertain how to get to University of West London? A great option is taking the train. It's a straightforward trip to the closest station, Ealing Broadway, and then a stroll of 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in University of West London?
Hotels in University of West London start at AU$71 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.