Hotels near Tokyo Sky Tree
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tokyo Sky Tree
Top hotels near Tokyo Sky Tree
You're sure to never forget a stop at Tokyo Sky Tree. It's undoubtably wonderful!
Situated in Tokyo, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to visit in the bustling national capital.
You'll discover an excellent number of hotels here, with as many as 93 within a short commute of Tokyo Sky Tree. Check out the facilities at the Sadachiyo (2 kilometres), the Lotte City Hotel Kinshicho (a kilometre) and the Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa (a kilometre).
If you don't like to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a choice of low-price options available. The Hotel MyStays Kameido and the Hotel Kaminarimon are a mere 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
This area also boasts upscale hotels for those visitors seeking lovely surroundings and top-quality amenities. Consider the rates at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo and Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi.
Before you explore Tokyo Sky Tree, get ready for the day with a coffee at Moomin House Cafe. For something to satiate your hunger, take a seat for lunch at Sky Restaurant 634. Finally, Asahi Beer Headquarters is the place to go for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Tokyo Sky TreeAppreciate all that Tokyo Sky Tree has to offer, but don't forget to also check out the surrounding area:
- If you are amazed by the diversity of sealife, check out Sumida Aquarium. This place will steal your attention in a matter of seconds.
- Rest and grab a drink or check out the shops at Tokyo Solamachi.
- If you're fascinated by outer space, you may want to see what new information you can pick up from Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku.
- Arrange a visit to Mimeguri Shrine and reconnect with your spiritual nature.
- There are few spots more tranquil than the beautifully crafted interiors of a temple. Take some time to recharge at Kofukuji Temple.
Catch the train to Tokyo Skytree Station, the most convenient station. It's only 0.2 kilometres away from Tokyo Sky Tree. That said, you can also ride to Oshiage Station, another close terminal, 0.2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Tokyo Sky Tree?
Hotels in Tokyo Sky Tree start at AU$55 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.