Serviced Apartments in Tokyo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Tokyo
Apartment Hotels in Tokyo
Short stay apartments in Tokyo
What feels like a home away from home and a getaway at the same time? An apartment, that's what! Add on some bedrooms, an equipped kitchen and stacks of space, and you'll forget all about that poky hotel room you were weighing up. Whether you're in Tokyo for a good time or a long time, we'll find the perfect pad for you.Popular luxury apartments in Tokyo
What beats an epic getaway? Not much ... except an epic getaway which involves staying in some indulgent digs. Get ready to turn up the luxe factor with a fancy-pants Tokyo apartment:
- Oakwood Premier Tokyo: Perks like concierge services and business services are just a taste of what's in store for you at this great apartment.
Yep, taking off with the kids can be a joy — but it's where you base yourself that really makes the difference. Muster up the littlies and choose an apartment where the words comfort and kid-friendly go hand in hand.
- Oakwood Apartments Roppongi Central: This 3-star apartment certainly doesn't do boring. Make the most of concierge services and fitness facilities while you're checked in.
- Hotel MyStays Gotanda: With luggage storage facilities, 24-hour front desk services and a 2-star rating, it's the ideal base for families.
Have a business trip coming up? Don't lock yourself away in a shoebox-sized hotel room. Choose an apartment and enjoy a space where you can live, work and feel right at home. Make use of all the creature comforts you could want in Tokyo at:
- Ascott Marunouchi Tokyo (1 kilometre from downtown Tokyo): When you've no option but to keep your nose to the grindstone, you'll be relieved to have parking facilities and breakfast services to make things a little cruisier.
- Oakwood Apartments Roppongi Central (3 kilometres from downtown Tokyo): With concierge services and internet access to use here, you'll have the incentive and the tools to wrap up your work before you know it.
Unlike your everyday hotel room, an apartment features a whole lot more than just a plastic jug and some teacups. They'll generally come with a kitchen or kitchenette kitted out with a microwave, fridge, plates, cutlery and glassware. Bacon and egg fry-ups after a wild night out have never been easier.
Apartment Accommodation In Tokyo
Apartment hotels in Tokyo provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Tokyo apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Tokyo. Book with us now and feel at home.