ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs, safes and hairdryers, featured in all 106 rooms. You'll find nice touches like slippers and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Fridges and phones are also available.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Plus you'll find laundry facilities and luggage storage.
Attractions within a 30-minute walk of this Shinjuku hotel include Waseda University and Shinjuku Central Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 25 reviews
About the BESPOKE HOTEL ShinjukuLocation 2-2-17 Kabukicho, Tokyo, Tokyo 160-0021
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. BESPOKE HOTEL Shinjuku also features multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 106 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Higashi-shinjuku Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
BESPOKE HOTEL Shinjuku offers 106 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
BESPOKE HOTEL Shinjuku has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number – 29新保衛環第142号
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- BESPOKE Shinjuku
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.