Hotels near Sun Pictures
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sun Pictures
Excited for your adventure to Sun Pictures? Don't set out until you've read through these handy tips.
This attraction is certainly not the only drawcard the marvellous city of Broome has to offer.
There are 17 listed hotels within a short commute of Sun Pictures. The Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa Cable Beach (3 kilometres), the Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary (4 kilometres) and the Moonlight Bay Suites (0.9 kilometres) are all great options.
Spend your money on making memories, not on where you lay your head! Stay at the Kimberley Klub - Hostel, 0.8 kilometres away.
If you want to treat yourself, you're sure to appreciate the area's high-end hotels. The Pinctada McAlpine House and Oaks Broome are among the best options. They're only a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Order a hot drink and decide what to see next at Cairocafe. It's close to Sun Pictures. Or, for something more filling, stop by Som Thai Restaurant and check out the menu. In the evenings, Aarli Bar is perfect for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Sun PicturesBefore you head off, consider checking out the local area:
- With many engaging and remarkable pieces of art, Short Street Gallery provides a top-notch day out.
- Avoid a cold and wet day by arranging a trip to Pearl Luggers Museum.
- The entire family will have a great time learning about the local culture at Chinatown.
- Find out how local goods are created and have a chat with the different stall owners at Courthouse Markets.
- Be sure to take your camera to SSJG Heritage Centre Broome, a unique historic site.
How much is a hotel room in Sun Pictures?
Hotels in Sun Pictures start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.