Hotels near Broome Bird Observatory
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Broome Bird Observatory
Take a closer look at the interesting creatures at Broome Bird Observatory.
It's located in Broome, a beloved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
Hotels close to Broome Bird Observatory are difficult to find. If you're willing to stay 15 kilometres away, the Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is a good option. Alternatively, look into the Seashells Broome (14 kilometres away) or the Bali Hai Resort & Spa (14 kilometres away).
Other Things to Do Near Broome Bird ObservatoryBefore you head off, check out the local region:
- Ask about guided tours and appreciate the artefacts at Pearl Luggers Museum.
- At Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park, the youngsters can watch some intriguing animals, and discover firsthand the crucial role of wildlife protection.
- Take a little break from your busy schedule and go watch a feature at Sun Pictures.
- WWII Flying Boat Wrecks is a popular local landmark. It's also an ideal meeting point.
- Art lovers should be sure to stop by Short Street Gallery to witness the collection of remarkable works of art being showcased.
How much is a hotel room in Broome Bird Observatory?
Hotels in Broome Bird Observatory start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.