Hotels Near Japanese Cemetery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Japanese Cemetery
Top hotels near Japanese Cemetery
So you're considering heading to Japanese Cemetery? We're here to help!
You'll find it in Broome, a well-loved city that'll charm your socks off.
You'll find 19 listed accommodations within easy commuting distance of Japanese Cemetery. We recommend the Seashells Broome, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Bali Hai Resort & Spa (3 kilometres) or the Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa Cable Beach (3 kilometres).
Want to spend a little less on a fancy room and more on your next adventure? Then book a room at the Kimberley Klub - Hostel, 2 kilometres away.
There are also quite a few high-end hotels in the surrounding area. Peruse the room service menu and taste some local wine. Try the Pinctada McAlpine House, about a kilometre away. If there are no available rooms, the Oaks Broome is 2 kilometres away.
Get your caffeine hit at Jamaica Blue Broome (Broome Boulevard Shopping Centre, 106 Frederick Street, Broome). It's just a kilometre from Japanese Cemetery. Go Sushi is an ideal place to have dinner and fortunately it's just a kilometre away. Find it at Broome Boulevard Shopping Centre, Frederick Street, Broome.
Other Things to Do Near Japanese CemeteryDon't leave yet! The local area has plenty more going on:
- There are those who get a strange feeling when visiting burial grounds, but there are also some who believe that they're rather peaceful. If the second sounds like you, stop by Muslim Cemetery.
- If you're looking for a slightly different experience, visit Chinese Cemetery.
- If the constant rush of travel gets too much, you can always take a breather at Roebuck Bay.
- There are those who get an eerie feeling when they visit burial grounds, but there are also some who feel that they are rather peaceful. If the latter sounds like you, spend an hour or two at Japanese Cemetary.
- Sacred Heart Church is a well-known structure, perfect for visitors looking for some peace and quiet.
How much is a hotel room in Japanese Cemetery?
Hotels in Japanese Cemetery start at AU$168 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.