Hotels Near Buddha Sanctuary
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Buddha Sanctuary
Top hotels near Buddha Sanctuary
Ready to plan your Buddha Sanctuary trip? You're guaranteed to have a great time.
It's situated in Broome, a wonderful city that has plenty to offer.
Like to stay around Buddha Sanctuary? You'll be glad to know there are 17 hotels within 3 kilometres. We recommend the Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, 0.8 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps you would prefer the Seashells Broome (0.8 kilometres) or the Bali Hai Resort & Spa (a kilometre).
If you'd rather spend your cash on touring the area, try out a less-expensive hotel. Stay at the Kimberley Klub - Hostel, 4 kilometres away.
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then indulge a bit and choose one of the numerous upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. Try the Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa Cable Beach, a kilometre away. The Pearle of Cable Beach, 0.10 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
Perk up with a tea or coffee at Zoo Bar & Cafe. Found at 4 Sanctuary Road, Cable Beach, it's just 0.7 kilometres from Buddha Sanctuary. If you're after something more filling, order some food at Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary (1 Lullfitz Drive, Cable Beach). It's just 0.5 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Buddha SanctuaryGet your map out and check what's going on in the area around Buddha Sanctuary:
- You probably won't be able to get as cosy as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee, but you'll still enjoy an array of animals at Broome Crocodile Park.
- Come in and say hello to the interesting animals living at Malcolm Douglas Wilderness Park.
- If you're looking for a more unusual experience, step into Muslim Cemetery.
- Some people get an uneasy feeling when they visit cemeteries, but there are also people who believe that they're fairly calming places. If you're more the latter, drop into Chinese Cemetery.
- If you're looking for an activity that's a little different, take a leisurely stroll around Japanese Cemetery.
How much is a hotel room in Buddha Sanctuary?
Hotels in Buddha Sanctuary start at AU$120 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.