Hotels near Broome Bird Observatory
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Broome Bird Observatory
Do you want to find out some more about Broome Bird Observatory before you book your flights? Here are a few tips.
It's to be found in Western Australia, a destination that has plenty of tricks up its sleeve.
Pick from 12 accommodation options within easy commuting distance of Broome Bird Observatory. Check out the facilities at the Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa (3 kilometres), the Seashells Broome (3 kilometres) and The Pearle of Cable Beach (2 kilometres).
Save your dollars for the important things and choose to stay at the Kimberley Klub - Hostel. This cheaper option is just 6 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Broome Bird ObservatoryBefore you head home, check out the local region:
- Malcolm Douglas Wilderness Park is a lovely place to watch some beautiful creatures. You'll learn a lot from the wonderful people who live to keep them happy and cared for.
- If you want to treat yourself to a little bit of pampering, Buddha Sanctuary has to be the first place you call.
- If you wish to see the birds, bees and more, head to Broome Crocodile Park. The kids will think you're the bee's knees!
- If you want to do something that's a bit different, take a leisurely stroll around the grounds of Muslim Cemetery.
- Take a leisurely stroll and appreciate the quaint beauty of Chinese Cemetery. Take time to sit quietly and pay your respects.
How much is a hotel room in Broome Bird Observatory?
Hotels in Broome Bird Observatory start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.