Hotels near Chinese Cemetery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chinese Cemetery
Preparing for your adventure to Chinese Cemetery? Don't set off until you've had a look at these helpful tips.
This attraction most certainly isn't the only drawcard the much-loved city of Broome has up its sleeve.
If you want to rest and relax as close as you can to Chinese Cemetery, you'll come across 21 hotel options within 3 kilometres. Have a look at the Seashells Broome (3 kilometres). That said, the Bali Hai Resort & Spa (3 kilometres) and the Kimberley Sands Resort & Spa Cable Beach (3 kilometres) are also worthwhile.
Perhaps you'll like the cosy atmosphere of Kimberley Klub - Hostel, a budget-friendly accommodation just a kilometre away.
If you're hoping for a bit of pampering, book into one of the upscale hotels in the surrounding area. The Moonlight Bay Suites and the Pinctada McAlpine House are spots to consider. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Start off your day with a delicious coffee at Jamaica Blue Broome. At Broome Boulevard Shopping Centre, 106 Frederick Street, Broome, it's just 0.8 kilometres from Chinese Cemetery. Tired and hungry? Just 0.8 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Go Sushi (Broome Boulevard Shopping Centre, Frederick Street, Broome).
Other Things to Do Near Chinese CemeteryAfter you're finished at Chinese Cemetery, see what else is on offer nearby:
- For an activity that's a little bit different, visit Muslim Cemetery.
- Take a leisurely stroll and appreciate the surprising beauty of Japanese Cemetery. Take time to sit quietly and pay your respects to those buried here.
- Stroll along the shoreline at Roebuck Bay and take in the rejuvenating ocean air.
- Sense time standing still at Sacred Heart Church, a serene house of worship.
- Plan to call into SSJG Heritage Centre Broome. Ask about guided tours or just appreciate the setting of this historic place.
How much is a hotel room in Chinese Cemetery?
Hotels in Chinese Cemetery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.