Hotels near St Vincent’s Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St Vincent’s Hospital
Top hotels near St Vincent’s Hospital
Ready to plan your St Vincent’s Hospital trip? You're certain to have an excellent time.
It sits in Sydney the state capital. This popular city is truly a sight in itself.
With no less than 59 accommodations within a kilometre of St Vincent’s Hospital, you may even be able to see it from your window! Not quite sure where to begin? Check out the ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel, Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills and Pullman Sydney Hyde Park.
Save some money by opting for cheaper accommodation nearby. Take a look at the fees at the Big Hostel, situated just a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Macleay Lodge is a kilometre away.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the many upmarket hotels close by. The Establishment Hotel and the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, are recommended.
Before you spend the day at St Vincent’s Hospital, follow the scent of freshly ground coffee to Ampersand Cafe & Bookstore. When you're tired and hungry, you don't need to go far. Pop into Travelodge Hotel Sydney for a well-deserved dinner. As your day winds down and you feel like a beer or two, head to Captain Cook Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near St Vincent’s HospitalWhile you're here, get acquainted with the area surrounding St Vincent’s Hospital:
- If it's raining, consider visiting Sydney Jewish Museum.
- Watch the undergrads run from lesson to lesson at University of Notre Dame Australia, a respected scholarly institution.
- Art enthusiasts should make sure to pop in National Art School Gallery to see the multitude of vibrant works of art being showcased.
- Check out Taylor Square to strike up a conversation with a local and let the hands on the clock tick by.
- Sign up for a guided tour, study the contemporary architecture and talk with the staff and students at University of New South Wales, Art and Design.
Say goodbye to your driving worries, and hop on the train to Town Hall Train Station, the most convenient station. It's just 2 kilometres away from St Vincent’s Hospital.
How much is a hotel room in St Vincent’s Hospital?
Hotels in St Vincent’s Hospital start at AU$68 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.