Find Southern Highlands Bed and Breakfast
Featured B&B in Southern Highlands
Hotels with Free Breakfast in Southern Highlands
- Darnell Bed & Breakfast197 Oxley Drive, Mittagong, NSW5/5Exceptional! (75 reviews)
- Bundanoon Lodge10a Elmswood Court, Bundanoon, NSW4.9/5Exceptional! (106 reviews)
- Bowral Road Bed and Breakfast77 Bowral Road, Mittagong, NSW4.8/5Exceptional! (31 reviews)
- Milton Park Country House Hotel & Spa200 Horderns Road, Bowral, NSW
The price is AU$355 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.5/5Wonderful! (273 reviews)
- Heronswood House B & B165 Argyle Street, Moss Vale, NSW4.3/5Excellent! (40 reviews)
- Mittagong Motel7-11 OLD HUME Highway, Mittagong, NSW
The price is AU$110 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.1/5Very Good! (265 reviews)
- Hillview Heritage Farm Stay7277 Illawarra Highway, Bowral, Sutton Forest, NSW3.8/5Good! (16 reviews)
Top Boutique Hotels in Southern Highlands
Southern Highlands B&B Accommodation
It’s time for a getaway—one that involves just you, your special someone, and a bottle of wine. You’ve done the resort thing, and the big, sprawling hotel thing. You’ve even gone boutique, and while that was much more your style, it didn’t quite nail it. We know what you’re looking for: a cosy experience from start to finish, personalised service, and plenty of private time. You need to book a bed & breakfast in Southern Highlands, stat.
Southern Highlands B&Bs are the opposite of a cookie-cutter experience. After all, you’re an individual (an awesome one, we might add) and you want to be treated like it. Good news: You don’t have to choose between the ample amenities of the luxury chain hotels and the sweet seclusion of a smaller place to stay. In a bed & breakfast, you can have both. What’s more romantic than that?
Your B and B stay will be especially sweet in Southern Highlands. You’ll have a knowledgeable host who can give you all the insider tips on tours, restaurants, and local watering holes, and a great location that allows you to experience it all like a local. Not to mention waking up to the smells of a delicious, homemade breakfast—the most classic of B and B experiences. They might even bring it to your room, if you ask nicely.
You don’t have to ask us nicely in order to get the best deals on Southern Highlands B&B accommodation, though. They’re already right in front of you; all you have to do is point and click your way to a dreamy holiday. We’ve got pet-friendly B&Bs, luxurious B&Bs, and more. All that’s missing is you.
Top Trending Hotels in Southern Highlands
- Gibraltar Hotel BowralBoronia Street (off Centennial Road), Bowral, NSW
The price is AU$246 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.4/5Excellent! (431 reviews)
- Berida Hotel6 David Street, Bowral, NSW
The price is AU$155 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.1/5Very Good! (524 reviews)
- Berrima Bakehouse Motel19 Old Hume Highway, (entrance via Wingecarribee St), Berrima, NSW
The price is AU$139 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.5/5Wonderful! (380 reviews)
- Peppers Manor HouseKater Road, Sutton Forest, NSW
The price is AU$189 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.2/5Very Good! (150 reviews)
- Briars Country Lodge653 Moss Vale Road, Burradoo, NSW
The price is AU$170 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.5/5Wonderful! (639 reviews)
- The Imperial MotelCnr Bong Bong & Bundaroo Sts, Bowral, NSW
The price is AU$155 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.3/5Excellent! (434 reviews)
- Bundanoon Hotel6-18 Erith Street, Bundanoon, NSW
The price is AU$85 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.4/5Good! (62 reviews)