Hotels near Skydeck Ledge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Skydeck Ledge
You have to visit Skydeck Ledge at least once during your lifetime. This iconic sight never fails to impress.
It's to be found in Chicago, a well-loved city that has plenty to offer.
Nothing compares to staying within walking distance of Skydeck Ledge! Check out one of the 27 accommodation options within a kilometre. You might want to have a look at the JW Marriott Chicago, Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel and W Chicago - City Center.
Die-hard savers will be delighted with the array of budget-friendly accommodation options here. The Red Roof Inn Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile is a mere 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Travelodge Hotel Downtown is only a kilometre away.
Also, there's a nice selection of upscale hotels nearby. Consider the Peninsula Chicago, 2 kilometres away. The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
Coffee aficionados requiring a fix will like Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar at 53 West Jackson Boulevard, Chicago, just 0.5 kilometres from Skydeck Ledge. If you're ready to fill your stomach, head to Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Downtown (506 West Harrison Street, Chicago) for dinner and a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Skydeck LedgeAfter you're finished at Skydeck Ledge, see what else is going on in the region:
- Sears Tower is a significant skyscraper that towers over the urban landscape. Snap a couple of photos or just look up at its grandeur.
- Those keen on urban design will enjoy visiting 311 S Wacker Dr.
- Stop by Chicago Fed Visitors Center to appreciate some unique artefacts.
- Chicago Board of Trade Building is a well-known high-rise building that towers over the urban landscape. Take a couple of pictures or simply admire its sheer size.
- Head to San Marco II and admire the carved lines of this thought-provoking work of art.
If travelling by rail, you'll be glad to discover that Skydeck Ledge is just 0.4 kilometres from Union Station, the most convenient station. Metra Rock Island Train Platform, an additional terminal, is also accessible. It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Skydeck Ledge?
Hotels in Skydeck Ledge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.