Hotels Near Rutgers New Brunswick
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Rutgers New Brunswick
Want to know some more about Rutgers New Brunswick before you head off? Here are a few tips.
To get there, you'll need to travel to Somerset. It's located 240 kilometres from the state capital, Annapolis.
Rather spend your savings on sightseeing and souvenirs? If so, save your cash and make a reservation at a budget hotel. Consider the rates at the Comfort Suites East Brunswick. The Comfort Inn Edison is also recommended.
Harvest Moon Brewery & Cafe is the ideal spot to have a cuppa close to Rutgers New Brunswick. Conveniently located at 392 George Street, New Brunswick, it's just 0.9 kilometres away. Or are you seeking something heartier? No worries, only 0.5 kilometres away is Stuff Yer Face. Find it at 49 Easton Avenue, New Brunswick.
Other Things to Do Near Rutgers New BrunswickAllocate some time to check out what's happening in the area surrounding Rutgers New Brunswick:
- Spend some time examining the thoughtfully arranged exhibitions at Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum.
- Understand how our world has changed over thousands of years at Rutgers University Geology Museum.
- Discover a haven away from the modern world and revitalise your inner spirit at Kirkpatrick Chapel.
- There is no better place to chill out than at Buccleuch Park.
- Soak up the natural feel at Johnson Park. You'll find a good deal of space to go for a stroll or to just lie back and relax.
Rutgers New Brunswick is a leisurely stroll of 0.8 kilometres from New Brunswick Station, the closest station. So, climb on board and leave the traffic hassles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Rutgers New Brunswick?
Hotels in Rutgers New Brunswick start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.