Hotels Near Punting on the Avon
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Punting on the Avon
Top hotels near Punting on the Avon
Want to find out a little more about Punting on the Avon before you head off? Here are a few helpful tips.
You'll discover it in Christchurch, a wonderful city that holds a special place in the hearts of many.
To be situated within a short commute of Punting on the Avon, stay at one of the 95 nearby hotels. Some ones are The George Christchurch (0.9 kilometres), The Classic Villa (0.3 kilometres) and the Heritage Christchurch (0.8 kilometres).
Saving money will be easy if you secure a room at one of the region's various low-price lodgings. Why not stay at the YMCA Christchurch Hostel, which is only 0.2 kilometres away? If that doesn't float your boat, consider the Otahuna Lodge, 0.7 kilometres away.
Visitors seeking a bit of comfort and luxury will appreciate the numerous upscale hotels. The Parkview On Hagley and the Eliza's Manor Boutique Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Before you check out Punting on the Avon, get ready for the day with a drink at The Villas. For something really satisfying, grab a seat for lunch at Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch. If you'd like to kick back with a beer or a wine, Fiddlesticks Restaurant and Bar is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Punting on the AvonAfter you've experienced Punting on the Avon, check what else is going on nearby:
- If you're an avid historian, drop into Canterbury Museum to find out about the major events that influenced the region.
- It doesn't matter whether you tend to drink lagers or ales, you will thoroughly enjoy a visit to Canterbury Brewery.
- If you're keen to learn some local history, Canterbury Earthquake Memorial is a worthy place to stop by.
- Artsy types should arrange to stop in Christchurch Art Gallery to see the variety of vibrant works of art being showcased.
- Bridge of Remembrance is an ideal place for reflection, and to learn something about the past.
Sit back, check out the surrounds and enjoy the train journey to Punting on the Avon. Make sure you exit at Christchurch, the closest station. Then it's only 2 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Punting on the Avon?
Hotels in Punting on the Avon start at AU$65 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.