Hotels Near Hare Krishna Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hare Krishna Temple
Top hotels near Hare Krishna Temple
You'll have a great time at Hare Krishna Temple.
It won't be the only attraction on your to-do list in Christchurch, a wonderful city that is loved by many.
The hotel you choose can make the difference between a regular trip and an unforgettable one. With 43 with minutes of Hare Krishna Temple, finding your ideal place won't be a drama. You may want to look into The George Christchurch, Eliza's Manor Boutique Hotel and Camelot Motor Lodge.
Spend your funds on the things that matter! There is a variety of cheaper hotels here. The YMCA Christchurch Hostel and the Otahuna Lodge are a short a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or you could make a reservation at one of the high-end hotels in the area. You deserve it! The Classic Villa and the Heritage Christchurch are two such spots to think about. The first is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
If everyone's craving strong coffee, go straight to Pavilions Hotel (42 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch). Have a few glasses of wine with other travellers at Revival Bar (94 Victoria Street, Christchurch Central, Christchurch).
Other Things to Do Near Hare Krishna TempleThe area has plenty more to offer:
- Things may not always come up trumps at Christchurch Casino, something to remember as the bright lights may tempt you into playing a round or two.
- Victoria Square, Christchurch, New Zealand is the perfect landmark for both locals and travellers to meet. Buy a coffee, scatter some crumbs for the birds or revel in the sun's warmth.
- When you need a cultural fix, make a beeline for Christchurch Art Gallery, a gallery that will elevate you with its extensive collection of canvases.
- Stop into Canterbury Museum for an interesting lesson in local history.
- Hone your game at Hagley Golf Course, a great stop for visiting golfers.
How much is a hotel room in Hare Krishna Temple?
Hotels in Hare Krishna Temple start at AU$81 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.