ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with cable channels, and all 120 rooms feature free WiFi, coffee/tea makers and free local calls. In-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and microwaves. Hairdryers, irons/ironing boards and desks are also available.
For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the spa tub, sauna, seasonal outdoor swimming pool and kids' swimming pool. Business travellers can take advantage of conference space and a meeting room. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Fallsview hotel include Skylon Tower and Niagara SkyWheel.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the FallsLocation 5257 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G1R6
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 800 square feet (74 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, gift shops/news stands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the family-friendly Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls. For a fee, parking is available. This Niagara Falls hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 800 sq ft of conference space
- 74 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) (44.5 km / 27.7 mi)
- Train station: Niagara Falls Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls offers 120 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Premium cable televisions are provided. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Number of children who can stay for free – 10
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Travelodge Hotel Falls Niagara Falls
- Travelodge Hotel Falls
- Niagara Falls Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Niagara Falls
- Travel Lodge Niagara Falls
- Travelodge At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Travelodge By The Falls
- Niagara Falls Travelodge
- Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls Hotel
- Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls Niagara Falls
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at Travelodge by Wyndham Niagara Falls By the Falls.