ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 774 rooms feature LCD TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet and separate bathtubs and showers. Dining in is an option with room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Coffee/tea makers, down comforters and free newspapers are also available.
The restaurant, The LCL: Bar & Kitchen, serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a 24-hour business centre. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 6:00 AM and 11 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 4.5-star Midtown hotel include 5th Avenue and United Nations Headquarters.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 4977 reviews
About the The Westin New York Grand CentralLocation 212 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 16 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury The Westin New York Grand Central. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 774 guestrooms or units
- 41 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (13.7 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: New York Grand Central Terminal Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Grand Central - 42 St. Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin New York Grand Central offers 774 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11 AM.
The LCL: Bar & Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16.25 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New York Grand Central Westin
- Westin Hotel New York Grand Central
- Westin New York Grand Central
- Helmsley Hotel New York
- New York Helmsley Hotel
- The New York City Helmsley
- Westin New York Grand Central Hotel
- Westin Grand Central Hotel
- Westin Grand Central
- The New York City Helmsley
- The Westin York Central York
- The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel
- The Westin New York Grand Central New York
- The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel New York
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).