Hotels near Manchester Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Manchester Museum
Top hotels near Manchester Museum
Manchester Museum is definitely worth telling your friends back home about!
You'll find it in Manchester, a terrific city that occupies a special place in many people's memories.
You'll find yourself just a quick trip away if you make a reservation at one of the many accommodations close to Manchester Museum. Within 3 kilometres, you'll have 68 to choose from. The Dreamhouse Manchester Bloom Street (2 kilometres), The Lowry Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Dreamhouse Manchester Deansgate (2 kilometres) are well-known choices.
Spend your money on fun-filled activities, not a place to stay. There's a range of budget rooms in the vicinity. The Hatters Hostel Manchester, 2 kilometres away, and the Weston Hall - Halls of Residence, 0.9 kilometres away, are some of the top choices.
If you want a little bit of pampering, book a room at one of the several luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Start with the Light ApartHotel, 2 kilometres away. The Velvet Hotel, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
Before you explore Manchester Museum, prepare yourself with a tea or coffee at Contact Theatre. When you need something more substantial, stop by Pendulum Hotel - Manchester City Centre. Finally, go to sandbar for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Manchester MuseumBe courageous and see what's on offer in the region:
- Find a reprieve away from the physical world and refresh your spirits at The Catholic Church of the Holy Name of Jesus.
- See a talented live music performance at Manchester Academy. Be sure to check ticket availability.
- For anyone thinking about an excusion to University of Manchester, consider checking to see if there are some walking tours taking place.
- Journey back in time and become familiar with the region's rich past via the exhibits and displays at Pankhurst Centre.
- Relish in the peaceful interior as you browse the works on display at Whitworth Art Gallery.
Unsure how to travel to Manchester Museum? A great option is going by rail. It's a simple journey to the nearest station, Manchester Piccadilly, and then it's just a walk of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Manchester Museum?
Hotels in Manchester Museum start at AU$35 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.