Hotels Near Manchester Conference Centre
Check hotel prices near Manchester Conference Centre
Top hotels near Manchester Conference Centre
Heading to an event at Manchester Conference Centre?
Always dreamed of going to Manchester? Here's your chance to find out what the fuss is about!
If staying within an easy walk of Manchester Conference Centre sounds like your thing, there are 36 hotel options to choose from. The SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, Velvet Hotel and The Midland - Manchester are most definitely worth looking into.
Spend your money on soaking up the culture, not a turn-down service. There's a range of budget rooms in the vicinity. See what you think of the Stay Inn Hotel Manchester or the Hatters Hostel Manchester, 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like the finer things in life? Then splurge a bit and secure a room at one of the impressive luxury hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret staying at the Lowry Hotel or the Great John Street Hotel, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
If you can't stop thinking about your next caffeine injection, there's always Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel just nearby. When you're ready for a larger meal, head to Hotel Novotel Manchester Centre. Thirsty yet? Get yourself to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - Piccadilly for a well-deserved drink.
Other Things to Do Near Manchester Conference CentreWhile you're here, get familiar with the region near Manchester Conference Centre:
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and settle in. You definitely won't regret watching a show at The Dancehouse Theatre.
- If you're after a wonderful evening out, book tickets to a play at Manchester Palace Theatre.
- Plan to meet your mates at St. Peter's Square, a great spot to find your bearings.
- Artsy types should definitely pop in Manchester Art Gallery to check out the array of awe-inspiring works of art being showcased.
- Whether you're after a recent award-winning book or just one of the all-time classics, Portico Library and Gallery is the perfect place. Be sure to check when it's open for the public.
It's a simple journey to Manchester Conference Centre on public transport. Jump off at Manchester Oxford Road, the closest station, and you'll only need to walk 0.4 kilometres. Or, you can opt to get some exercise if you disembark at Manchester Piccadilly, another close terminal. It's 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Manchester Conference Centre?
Hotels in Manchester Conference Centre start at AU$36 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.