Hotels near Manchester Art Gallery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Manchester Art Gallery
Top hotels near Manchester Art Gallery
You and your group are certain to remember Manchester Art Gallery for a long time to come.
It won't be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Manchester, a magical city that's loved by many.
You'll have no dramas securing a room close to Manchester Art Gallery. There are 46 fantastic options within a kilometre. The SACO Manchester - Piccadilly, The Light ApartHotel and Velvet Hotel are worth thinking about.
Short on cash? Or do you just prefer stretching your money further? You'll come across a range of budget accommodation options here. The Stay Inn Hotel Manchester and the Hatters Hostel Manchester are a modest a kilometre and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
Also, there's a range of upmarket hotels nearby. The Lowry Hotel and the Great John Street Hotel are two such spots you'll want to consider. The first is 0.8 kilometres away and the latter is 0.8 kilometres.
Order a hot drink and check your itinerary at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. It's close to Manchester Art Gallery. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, head to Ibis. As evening sets in and you feel like a beer or two, pull up a bar stool at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester.
Other Things to Do Near Manchester Art GalleryDon't pass up the chance to discover the region surrounding Manchester Art Gallery:
- Manchester City Hall is an excellent conference and event site that is certainly worth checking out.
- Meet the locals and appreciate the various buildings around St. Peter's Square.
- Whether you're searching for the most recent prize-winning book or just one of the classics, Portico Library and Gallery is the place to find it. Check when it's open for the public.
- Look for something unique to take back home or simply enjoy some local food at Manchester Christmas Market.
- Peruse the catalogue for a captivating writer at Manchester Central Library.
If you and your friends are catching the train to Manchester Art Gallery, get off at Manchester Oxford Road, the most convenient station. Once you're there, it's just 0.5 kilometres away. To explore some more of the general vicinity, leave the train at Manchester Piccadilly, another station 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Manchester Art Gallery?
Hotels in Manchester Art Gallery start at AU$36 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.