ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet and cable TV, featured in all 495 rooms. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. You'll find nice touches like free toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Coffee/tea makers, safes and hairdryers are also available.
The restaurant, Cafe Sierra, serves Californian cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Lobby Lounge is the hotel's own lobby lounge, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. 32000 square feet (2973 square metres) of event facilities include conference rooms, and other business amenities include a business centre. Other amenities include a fitness centre, WiFi in public areas and a coffee shop/café. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
With a stay at this 4-star Universal City hotel, you'll be 4.2 km (2.6 mi) from Hollywood Bowl and 4.3 km (2.6 mi) from Warner Brothers Studio.
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
4 Sep. 2019 by Angie M., Marketing Manager.
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future! Angie M., Marketing Manager.
3 Apr. 2019 by Angie M., Marketing Manager
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit with us. I sincerely apologize that you were disappointed with your stay. We strive to exceed your expectations and I will be sharing your review with our management team. Angie M., Marketing Manager
9 Nov. 2018 by Angie M., Marketing Manager
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your stay. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us. We are sorry you experienced an inconvenience with the noise! I will make sure to take that feedback with the management team! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Angie M., Marketing Manager
12 Jun. 2018 by Angie M., Marketing Manager
Thank you for taking a moment from your busy schedule to share your experience! . I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing the friendly and helpful service of our hotel staff . We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future. Angie M., Marketing Manager
4 Jun. 2018 by Marketing Manager
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future! Great photos, thank you! Angie M., Marketing Manager.
Best hotel for universal studios
16 Nov. 2017 by Angie M., Marketing Coordinator
Dear Courts, Great photos! Thank you for those and for taking the time in leaving us a review on your stay. We are happy to see you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to having you back in the near future. Angie M., Marketing Coordinator
21 Sep. 2017 by Angie M., Marketing Coordinator
Dear Fiona, Thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review on your stay. We apologize you were not informed about our in-house laundry services... We hope to have you back in the near future! Angie M., Marketing Coordinator
Fabulous Location to Universal
12 Jul. 2017 by Angie M., Marketing Coordinator
Dear Sally, Thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review and for choosing Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City. We are so happy to see we exceeded your expectations and enjoyed your view! We are looking forward to your return in the near future. Angie M., Marketing Coordinator
Nice hotel close to Universal Studios.
About the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal CityLocation 555 Universal Hollywood Dr, Universal City, CA 91608
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 32000 square feet (2973 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Universal City hotel.
- 495 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 32000 sq ft of conference space
- 2973 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1984
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Train station: Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Metro station: Universal City Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offers 495 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Universal City hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cafe Sierra – This restaurant specialises in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lb
The onsite self parking area has a vehicle height restriction of 6 feet. Oversized vehicles must utilize valet parking (surcharge). For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's policy is that pets may not be left unattended in guestrooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property charges the following refundable deposits per night, collected at the time of booking: USD 100 for Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower) bookings, USD 100 for Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking bookings, USD 200 for Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking bookings, USD 200 for Diplomat Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking bookings, USD 200 for 1 King Bed Directors Suite bookings, and USD 200 for Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Universal) bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 30.00 for adults and USD 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
- Hilton Los Hotel Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City
- Los Angeles/Universal City Hilton
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Hotel
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Universal City
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City Hotel Universal City
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.