ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and safes, featured in all 48 rooms. Dining in is an option with room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers. Hairdryers, phones and desks are also available.
The restaurant, Restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 4-star London City Centre hotel, you'll be 3.7 km (2.3 mi) from University of London and 4.5 km (2.8 mi) from Big Ben.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 1936 reviews
About the Roseate House LondonLocation 3 Westbourne Terrace, London, England W2 3UL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The luxury Roseate House London also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1842
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: London Paddington Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Lancaster Gate Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Roseate House London offers 48 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 25.00 for adults and GBP 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Park Hotel London
- Royal Park London
- Royal Park Hotel
- The Royal Park Hotel London, England
- Roseate House London Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.