ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy Smart televisions with satellite channels, and all 464 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi, free bottled water and safes. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. You'll find nice touches like designer toiletries and premium bedding to enhance your stay. Hairdryers, phones and irons/ironing boards are also available.
A day of pampering at Pegasus Spa can include massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and steam room. The restaurant, Steak & Lobster Heathrow, serves international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. Bijou Bar is the hotel's own bar, serving drinks along with light fare. A conference centre, a business centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas and a fitness centre. English breakfast is available daily between 6:00 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 20-minute drive of this 4-star Hillingdon hotel include Eton College and Hampton Court Palace.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel ratings based on 103 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
8 Aug. 2019 by Reception Team
Thank You For Your Feedback
5 Aug. 2019 by Guest Relations Team
Thank you for your feedback.
3 Jul. 2019 by Reception team
Thank you for your kind feedback we are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and hoping to welcome you back to the hotel soon.
12 Apr. 2019 by Guest relations team
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that there were no robes in the room. We will be looking into this.
6 Apr. 2019 by Guest Relations Team
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
16 Jan. 2019 by Lobby team
Thank you for your feedback
30 Jul. 2018 by Front Office Team
Thank you for your feedback we will pass this on to the rest of the team in order to help improve our service.
Convenient to Heathrow Airport
Clean room lovely facilities
About the Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow HotelLocation 140 Bath Road, Hayes, England UB3 5AW
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel was completed in December 2015. This 4-star Hayes hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 464 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1959
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Train station: Heathrow Central Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel offers 464 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Smart televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Steak & Lobster Heathrow – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Annayu – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Bijou Bar – This bar specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6.00 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 16.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blu Radisson Edwardian
- Heathrow Radisson Edwardian
- Heathrow Radisson Edwardian Hotel
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Heathrow
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Blu
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Heathrow
- Radisson Edwardian Heathrow
- Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Hotel Heathrow
- Hayes Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Radisson Hayes
- Radisson Hotel Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hayes UK - Greater London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel Hotel Hayes
You should know
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.