Family Accommodations in Launceston
Check prices for family accommodation in Launceston
Family Hotels in Launceston
Hotels with pools in Launceston
Hotels with babysitting services in Launceston
- Twofourtwo Boutique Apartments242 Charles Street, Launceston, TAS4.7/5Exceptional! (24 reviews)
- Peppers Seaport Hotel28 Seaport Boulevard, Launceston, TAS4.6/5Exceptional! (499 reviews)
- Adina Place Motel Apartments50 York Street, Launceston, TAS
The price is AU$121 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.2/5Very Good! (318 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Launceston3 Earl Street, Launceston, TAS
The price is AU$129 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (443 reviews)
Hotels with connecting rooms in Launceston
- Auldington Hotel110 Frederick Street, Launceston, TAS
The price is AU$84 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.6/5Wonderful! (557 reviews)
- Quality Hotel Colonial Launceston31 Elizabeth Street, Launceston, TAS
The price is AU$129 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.4/5Excellent! (721 reviews)
- Sporties Hotel252 Charles Street, Launceston, TAS
The price is AU$80 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244/5Very Good! (201 reviews)
- Leisure Inn Penny Royal Hotel & Apartments147 Paterson Street, Launceston, TAS
The price is AU$117 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224/5Very Good! (391 reviews)
Family Accommodation In Launceston
Kids grow up fast, but it’s all the more reason to create lasting memories with a few good family holidays. They may not thank you now, but the mental picture of you dancing in your bathers will be one that they’ll cherish forever (maybe). Find every kind of family accommodation in Launceston, along with car hire and package deals, with our easy-to-use online booking system. We have endless options to please even the pickiest guests in your clan.
Close to entertainment, shopping, theme parks and restaurants, our range of hotels ensure that you’ll never lack places to spend time or activities to do together, whatever your budget. Cheap family hotels in Launceston also provide extra savings that you can use on souvenirs and matching (temporary) tattoos. Room choices here can fit any size family, whether you need double beds, a connecting door or a whole suite to keep everyone comfortable. Kid-friendly dining and activities will help make you feel welcome. And if this has the added benefit of giving you a little time to relax on your own…all the better!
Wotif’s deals on Launceston family accommodation can keep your brood coming back year after year, so you can renew that memory of your dancing until they’re old enough to appreciate its true brilliance. Until then, keep dropping it like it’s hot, savvy traveller. One day your kids will do the same dance for your grandchildren to delight and/or scar them just as much.